One growing need faced by healthcare entities is preparation for and defense against Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) audits. Mr. Shockley oversees a health care team that is experienced in RAC audit defense and can ensure that a healthcare provider does not pay more than necessary.
Mr. Shockley is a member of the National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants and the Medical Group Management Association.
- University of Oklahoma, B.B.A., Finance
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- American Society of Appraisers – Business Valuation courses 201, 202
- Obtained registered Series 7, 63 and 65 licenses
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute
- CFA Institute (Dallas/Fort Worth Society)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
- Medical Group Management Association